- Mud Logging Geologist
- Mud Logging
- January 14, 2021
- January 25, 2021
Mud Logging Geologist
Role: Carryout real-time monitoring of all drilling activities, cuttings sample collection
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Include but not limited to the following;
1. Prepare and describe cutting samples
2. Prepare Hydrocarbon show analysis and plot all logs and reports
3. Interpret drilling data and provide feedback to the drilling team and Wellsite Geologist
4. Prepare Mudlogs and Geology reports
5. Ensure compliance with approved procedures, quality and HSE
6. Ensure compliance with safety rules at all times
Education: Minimum B.Eng/B.Sc. In Geosciences / Pet. Eng.
Communication: Must be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English Language.
Training and Certification: None
Experience: 5 years cognate exposure and experience as Mud Logging Geologist, conversant with Advnced Mudlogging Techniques, Pore Pressure prediction, MWD and Wireline logs interpretation, Geology of Niger Delta.
Personal Authorizations: Valid OSP and BOSIET
Rotation: 28 days maximum
Clients: Multiple Clients
Engagement Type: Contract/Call-off
Tenor: 3 months
Shift: Night / Day
Regulatory Compliance: PAYEE/Pension
Mandatory Information required for Regulatory Compliance: ( Application will not be considered without these information and upon successful validation ). Note that all CERTIFICATES tendered will be confirmed with the issuing authority. Valid National Identity Card ( National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card ) Personal Tax Identification Number ( issued by State or JTB ). Pension Account Number with an approved PFA.