- Level 1 NDE / NDT Inspector
- December 8, 2020
- December 7, 2020
- December 14, 2020
Level 1 NDE / NDT Inspector
Role: Work with team of inspection personnel to deliver inspection / maintenance scope
Send application to: Level1Inspector@procenter.ng
Job Description: Include but not limited to the following;
1. Be part of ensuring work kits are adequate and suitable for the scope assigned
2. Be part of daily team tool box brief including conducting job risk assessment
3. Be part of ensuring work permit are duly approved before commencing daily inspection scope
4. Comply with approved procedures, quality and HSE
5. Comply with safety rules at all times
6. Prepare and submit inspection reports meeting client requirements and standards
Education: Minimum of OND in Physical Sciences or Engineering
Training and Certification: Qualified to any of these skilled levels :- ASNT L2 ( UT, MPI, PT, RT, ET, PAUT, DRT). IRATA Level 1 (Having IRATA Level 2 will be an added advantage).
Experience: 5 years cognate exposure and experience in NDT covering the following methods:-UT, MPI, PT, PAUT, DRT. Experience in maintenance tasks such as painting and other related scope will be an added advantage.
Communication: Must be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English Language.
Personal Work Authorizations: Valid OSP and BOSIET
Rotation: 28 days maximum
Clients: Multiple Clients
Engagement Type: Contract/Call-off
Tenor: 3 months
Shift: Night / Day
Regulatory Compliance: PAYEE/Pension
Mandatory Information required for Regulatory Compliance: ( Application will not be considered without these information and upon successful validation ). Note that all CERTIFICATES tendered will be confirmed with the issuing authority. Valid National Identity Card ( National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card ) Personal Tax Identification Number ( issued by State or JTB ). Pension Account Number with an approved PFA.