- Diving Supervisor
- December 7, 2020
Role: Carry out surveys and inspections on a wide variety of 28 days maximum offshore structures and subsea assets.
Send application to: DivingSupervisor@procenter.ng
Job Description: Include but not limited to the following;
1. Execution of subsea inspection.
2. Provision of inspection data, logs and first hand reports.
3. Calibration and maintenance of inspection equipment/ instrumentation Liaise with project team and subcontractors.
4. Online and offline eventing, reports writing.
5. Rov, air & saturation diving.
6. Pipeline survey and platform inspection.
Education: Minimum of HND / Bachelor Degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering
Training and Certification: Qualified to any of these skilled levels :- CSWIP 3.4U, MCA
Inspector Diver, ACFM Operator, Auto-Cad proficient, Computer literate – Excel & Word –
Experience: 1. Minimum 2 years experienced as 3.4u Inspection Coordinator
2. Knowledge of ROV, subsea operations & subsea infrastructure
Communication: Must be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English Language.
Personal Work Authorizations: Valid OSP and BOSIET
Rotation: 28 days maximum
Clients: Multiple Clients
Engagement Type: Contract/Call-off
Tenor: 3 months
Shift: Night / Day
Regulatory Compliance: PAYEE/Pension
Mandatory Information required for Regulatory Compliance: ( Application will not be considered without these information and upon successful validation ). Note that all CERTIFICATES tendered will be confirmed with the issuing authority. Valid National Identity Card ( National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card ) Personal Tax Identification Number ( issued by State or JTB ). Pension Account Number with an approved PFA.