- Data Engineer
- Data Engineer
- January 14, 2021
- January 25, 2021
Role: Coordinate day-to-day activities in the Mud Logging unit whilst on location
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Include but not limited to the following;
1. Interface with the Client / Wellsite Geologist at the site
2. Vet and ensure that all logs and final well reports meet Company and Client specification
3. Coordinate and participate in rig up and rig down activities
4. Maintain up-to-date unit maintenance log, calibration and other records relating to the service
5. Attend meetings – Pre spud, post-well, DWOP
6. Prepare job ticket monthly for Client approval
7. Ensure team compliance with approved procedures, quality and HSE
8. Ensure team compliance with safety rules at all times
Education: Minimum B.Eng/B.Sc. In Geosciences / Pet. Eng.
Communication: Must be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English Language.
Training and Certification: Qualified to any of these skilled levels :- CSWIP 3.2U
Experience: 5 years cognate exposure and experience as a Data Engineer / ADT, conversant with Advanced Mudlogging Techniques, Pore Pressure prediction, MWD and Wireline logs interpretation, Geology of Niger Delta, Bit grading and classification, logging in deviated, horizontal, high temperature and pressure wells.
Personal Authorizations: Valid OSP and BOSIET
Rotation: 28 days maximum
Clients: Multiple Clients
Engagement Type: Contract/Call-off
Tenor: 3 months
Shift: Night / Day
Regulatory Compliance: PAYEE/Pension
Mandatory Information required for Regulatory Compliance: ( Application will not be considered without these information and upon successful validation ). Note that all CERTIFICATES tendered will be confirmed with the issuing authority. Valid National Identity Card ( National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card ) Personal Tax Identification Number ( issued by State or JTB ). Pension Account Number with an approved PFA.