Jimcol Resources Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from eligible students of Mbodo Aluu Community to apply for the 2022 JIMCOL Tertiary Institutions Scholarship awards.
The scholarship program aims to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates of Mbodo Aluu Community. This grant which is for only the successful candidates shall be paid yearly until completion of undergraduate degree program.
Kindly note the scholarship eligibility below.
To be eligible for the scholarship, all applicants must:
- Be an indigene of Host Community – Mbodo Aluu.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study of a science related course in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 5.0
- All applicants should download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Provide documentary evidences of the following documents
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- University or JAMB Admission Letter
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result
- O’ Level Results.
- Reference Letter from Community Youth Leader and Paramount Ruler.
- Certificate of Origin
- School ID Card
- 100 Level Results for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Complete application package should be forwarded to the Human Resources Department, Jimcol Resources Nigeria Limited through the Palace Secretary, Mbodo Aluu Community.